Giving Day Social Media Toolkit
Giving Day is a 24 hour fundraising campaign that supports the Mercyhurst Annual Fund and encourages the Mercyhurst community around the world to do the same. Social media allows us to connect to current students, alumni, and community members and spread the word. This toolkit gives you all the items you need to make it as easy as possible to get involved on social media!
Giving Day Link: givingday.mercyhurst.edu or mhur.st/givingday
Twitter: @MercyhurstU, @HurstAlumni
Facebook: Mercyhurst University, Mercyhurst University Alumni
Instagram: Mercyhurst University, Mercyhurst University Alumni
Green and Blue – Paint your Page!
Change your social channel profile pictures or cover photo – click on the image below to download:
Use the Link and Hashtag
- Save the date! #HurstGivingDayis on Tuesday, March 31st…help support the Mercyhurst community! Link: mhur.st/givingday
- #HurstGivingDay is tomorrow! We are so excited for this 24-hour fundraising period with a matching gift of $50,000. Contribute tomorrow to help us unlock this matching gift!
- It’s #HurstGivingDay! Join in on the fun, spread the word, and give now! Link: mhur.st/givingday
- Rise and shine Lakers and Saints! It’s #HurstGivingDay! Help support the @MercyhurstU Annual Fund today! Link: mhur.st/givingday
- Help MU raise $50,000 in just 24 hours on #HurstGivingDay Link: mhur.st/givingday
- Pay it forward this #HurstGivingDay! Link: mhur.st/givingday
- I just made my #HurstGivingDay gift! Link: mhur.st/givingday
- Every gift matters on #HurstGivingDay Link: mhur.st/givingday
- Thank you all for your support on #HurstGivingDay! With your help we were able to … (Check mhur.st/givingday for results).
Enhance your posts with our logo, photos, gifs and/or a video!
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Find answers on the Giving Day FAQs page